35 days in and 28 pounds later pictures

Options
kiki2009
kiki2009 Posts: 36 Member
I can finally see results! It is so exciting to see these changes! I have never posted profile pictures, or have had a profile picture before in fear that my weight/size would be "public record." I was thinking the other day, why should I hide this? I have been changing my life for the better and am down 28 wonderful pounds! On to the next 28!!!

f8c19c4f-38f9-45ff-b479-0e4bd3494ea2_zps097d534c.jpg

ef9f9407-e883-455f-a976-429551613393_zpsc40a1aeb.jpg

Replies

• maryseb63
    maryseb63 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Your doing great. Always feels good when you can start seeing results and clothes get looser.
    Keep up the great work
  • NuggetLovesEdie
    NuggetLovesEdie Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

Isn't it cool to see the changes your efforts are making?
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! What did you do to be so successful? Diet/Exercise?
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! PS I LOVE your shirt!! Where is it from??
  • Thatsdatdiva601
    Thatsdatdiva601 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep it up! What did you do different?
  • kiki2009
    Options
    I got it from Maurices. Favorite store.
  • kiki2009
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! What did you do to be so successful? Diet/Exercise?

I am doing a 4:3 type of diet and cardio.
  • Phoenyxlove
    Phoenyxlove Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    What is the 4:3? And what type of cardio? Sorry, i know I'm being nosy but I want your results!!! lol I've been up and down on the scale forever now and I need to see some changes!
  • truetarot1988
    truetarot1988 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    What is the 4:3? And what type of cardio? Sorry, i know I'm being nosy but I want your results!!! lol I've been up and down on the scale forever now and I need to see some changes!

Ditto!! You look fabulous!! Do share your secret please!! :)
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • daniflems
    daniflems Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Sorry to keep going on about the shirt but....recently?? We just got a Maurices here and if that shirt is there I want it!! lol
  • kiki2009
    Options

Sorry to keep going on about the shirt but....recently?? We just got a Maurices here and if that shirt is there I want it!! lol

No problem. I got it last December...on clearance though :/ so not sure if it is still around. They have lots of tops like it though!
  • tuffytoot
    Options
    You Go gal! You look great! Love seeing results. So miss Maurices:( . Don't have that store in South Korea! lol.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

Very unsafe dietary practice going on here. Please use this website to figure out how to lose weight the RIGHT way, so you don't end up a train wreck. http://scoobysworkshop.com/accurate-calorie-calculator/#results
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I would assume that 4:3 is similar to 5:2.
    And with 5:2, you have two non consecutive days at 500 calories and the other 5 at maintenance.
    So if 4:3 is like 5:2, you're not doing it properly and are following unhealthy, unsafe, and unsustainable weight loss practices.
  • kiki2009
    Options
    I am actually supervised by a doctor...who I am sure is a little more educated than you.
    I will continue doing what I am doing and following the diet which was laid out by my doctor.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I am actually supervised by a doctor...who I am sure is a little more educated than you.
    I will continue doing what I am doing and following the diet which was laid out by my doctor.
    [/quote]

Hope it's a doctor with an actual nutritional background. Most doctors only take one nutrition course in college.
  • kiki2009
    Options
    Yep, thanks for checking.
  • KrystalHocevar
    KrystalHocevar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Hope it's a doctor with an actual nutritional background. Most doctors only take one nutrition course in college.
    [/quote]

So Silly that people feel the need to put others down and comment where their opinion is far from needed! People are not Cookie Cutter and what works for you may not work for someone else! We are on here for encouragement and praise so we can get through the next few pounds! kiki2009 I think you have done amazing and Im so Happy you are seeing the results yourself and recognizing your hard work!! Don't hide yourself! Be proud!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job. That is amazing results. Stay focused, healthy, and keep it up. Hugs,
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!