Getting started on weight loss. Need supportive friends

Options
Hi,

I am 33 years old, female and single. I am trying to lose around 60 pounds in next few months. I was sedentary for a long time. My job is also sedentary. I am trying to get active again, lose weight for my health and be flexible. I am trying to create a lifestyle of healthy weight, eating habits, good appearance and be happy. I would like to share my progress and looking to get support from friends here and provide support as well.

I would love to lose weight as fast as I can and get back in shape. Its so nice to get active and eat healthy for the past 1 week. I would like to be consistent and get motivated by others too.

Replies

• AleKeo
    AleKeo Posts: 12
    Options
    I sent you a friend request
  • Scratch_MJ
    Scratch_MJ Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! I will add you and whoever else is looking for friends and support can add me too! I have lost over 20 lbs so far and have over 40 more to lose! :D Good luck to everyone!
  • gabriela94x
    Options
    I will add you :) First weigh day for me to morrow after about three months of deciding to give up on my goal weight ( 4 lbs away ) here's to hoping I haven't gained it all back :/
  • stressonthesky99
    stressonthesky99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll give you an add! :) I've lost 20 pounds since the start of the new year and have about 40 to go aswell :)
  • strawmama
    strawmama Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'll add you...we have similar goals. I've been back at it for a little over a month and am down 14 pounds. Good luck to us!
  • ChiefVince1801
    ChiefVince1801 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request