Thigh size?

Options
So I just realized that while I've been measuring my hips and waist I have been neglecting my thighs. Most of my exercise is running (mom jogging really) I've definitely noticed some serious muscle definition developing in my calves, which have admittedly always been very lean and pretty.
Just by looking at my legs I can see a bit of loss in my inner thighs (lower, closer to my knees) and if I stop and flex I can see a serious improvement from two months ago when I started jogging. My upper inner thighs still look like the same chubby girl thighs I've always had but now I'm pretty excited to see some improvement even if it isn't where I thought I wanted it most.
I'm wondering now though, should I bother tracking my thigh measurements along with waist and hip (I don't really care about the fate of my chest), did anyone else lose from their thighs first?

Replies

• trevnem
    trevnem Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I def measure my thighs, theyre so big im looking forward to see them loose a couple inches!! now since you gain muscle in your thighs youll probly only loose a few inches but measurements and pics are the best motivation, that way youll be better motivated I think if you include all body parts :)
  • belllam
    belllam Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    you should measure them specially if they are a part of your body that you care (for example if you're pear shaped or have an hourglass figure because in both the thighs are big). so you can see how much you have lost.
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Yes! I track my thighs as well as my arms waist bust and hips!

I love seeing the progress that I've made and even when the scale doesn't move seeing that tape slide even a 1/4 inch closer is great!