39.5 kgs lost so far

Options
PeterMS1
PeterMS1 Posts: 19 Member
After a health scare I started a weight loss programme of more sensible eating. Late last year I started taking more exercise and since turn of the year I have been walking most days usually between 30 minutes and an hour, with one longer walk most weeks, sometimes 2 longer walks. My pace and stamina have materially improved.

Overall I feel better, my doctor and I are very happy with progress and my blood pressure is the best it has been in decades and my blood work is very much better.

My only regret is that I did not do it earlier, or more precisely kept off the weight I had lost in earlier years.

This year my aim is to lose around another 20 kgs by year end and to have walked at least 1200 kms by year end.

MFP has been of great help as it has enabled me to monitor matters well. In addition I use Runkeeper for reviewing my walking .

Hope my success so far helps others persevere. It is worth it.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!