YAY!!!!!!!! Job

Options
I have been unemployed since Febraury, and it has been hard on the family, well i just got a job friday, and I start tomorrow!!! I am so happy!!! I thank God, because he was the one who got me the job. I am so grateful. It will be good exercise as well. I am pallet wrapping, so it is a lot of bending and stuff so its like doing squats for 8 hours a day. Just wanted to share my excitement.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :smokin:

Replies

• kmjgrant
    kmjgrant Posts: 80
    Options
    I have been unemployed since Febraury, and it has been hard on the family, well i just got a job friday, and I start tomorrow!!! I am so happy!!! I thank God, because he was the one who got me the job. I am so grateful. It will be good exercise as well. I am pallet wrapping, so it is a lot of bending and stuff so its like doing squats for 8 hours a day. Just wanted to share my excitement.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :smokin:
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! GRATZ KMJ!!! (when I type all in uppercase, that's how you know I am excited :tongue: )

(seriously though, I'm really happy for you, that rocks!)

-Jeremy
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Whew! GL in your new job. Looking for a job is no fun....glad that stress is over for a while!:flowerforyou:
  • kerikitkat
    kerikitkat Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I was out of a job for 7 weeks at the beginning of the year and it was terrible. Congratulations!!! Pallet wrapping is definitely hard work. I work in the office of a warehouse now but I see those guys wrapping everyday. :wink: Good luck!