Completed a goal!

Options
YEAH!! I completed a personal goal of doing cardio 5 days in a row! I've burned over 3000 calories! I hope I see some results on the scale!

Replies

• sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    thats great! here is what i have noticed with my weight loss, my results don't always show up for about a week. So like on the weeks i complete my exercise like that, i wont always see changes for about another week It seems like I will drop may 1/2 a pound or a few ounces, then the next week i will drop 3-4 pounds!
  • kiraai
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up!
    I started using MyFitnessPal last Tuesday. I do cardio Monday through Friday every day. When I stepped on the scale this Tuesday, between the cardio and what I eat, I found I had lost 3.4lbs! (8.4 lbs total for the month, having started exercising daily and eating better on August 15th.)
  • steph_armstrong
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the fantastic work.
  • asallen7
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep at it and you'll definitely start to see some results.
  • lcolpo
    lcolpo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Now that's an awesome goal! I'll have to try it. Thanks for the nudge!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!