Coke Zero

Options
13»

Replies

• luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I dont drink coke zero but I do drink diet pepsi though. About 3-5 cans a day. (I dont drink coffee so this is my caffeine). I also drink about 80-100 ounces of water a day. (I pee a lot). I have lost 70 lbs so far and am only 2 lbs from my goal weight.

Yes, you can still drink diet soda and lose weight.
    Diet soda does not cause you to gain weight.
    Diet soda does not kill people. (there is no evidence to prove that artificial sweeteners are the cause of illness or death, just assumptions and innuendo suggesting that it is a cause)

Like anything, you should have it in moderation. But if drinking a coke zero helps you get through the day and still lose weight, I say go for it. It having a soda is going to make cutting calories or working harder in the gym better, then there is nothing wrong with that.
  • LRunda
    LRunda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I don't use artificial sweeteners. I've read studies that they actually make you want sweets even more because they are so excessively sweet, that and they're essentially chemicals that we do not know all of the side-effects to and I don't think they taste good. Sometimes I'll have a stevia sweetened soda, but honestly I don't really like the taste either. If I'm going to treat myself to a soda, I'm going to go for the real deal.