Starting tomorrow 15 weeks until New Years!

Options

Replies

• RobinColyer
    RobinColyer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I would like to lose 15lbs by New Years! That would put me at 135lbs. Something to aim for before my May 2011 goal of 120-115lbs. It will be fun watching everyone lose the weight together.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    weigh in today! down 2.2 pounds! yay! now i only have 11.8 pounds to lose to reach my new year's goal - i may consider upping my goal, but i'm not going to decide quite yet...maybe after 2 more weigh-ins i'll re-evaluate. good luck everyone!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome good job! No official weigh-in date. I was thinking Fridays due to Dec 31. So this Friday, it will be 14 weeks until New Years and I weighed today and I lost 2 pounds total so I weigh 207.5! Yippee!
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 pound! So far I have lost 2 lbs since I started tracking. That's a pound a week. Pretty good average if I can keep it up!!
  • brooke46
    Options
    Good job everyone! I'm making my official weigh in day Monday so I will post again then.
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great Job on all the losses!!! Way to go.. this week my weight is sticking to my original loss from last week, but I am hoping come Saturday I will be done. Especially since I started the C25K this week and have been working really hard!
  • sjyates
    sjyates Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    How's everyone doing??? New Years will be here before we know it!!!

I was supposed to weigh in this morning, but given my weekend, I'll be getting on the scale tomorrow. . .be back to post then!
  • brooke46
    Options
    Weighed in this morning & lost 2 pounds. :happy:
  • sangostar
    sangostar Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late getting onto this, but would love to participate against myself. I've set the goal of 30lbs by New Years. Good luck everyone!
  • sjyates
    Options
    So I weighed this morning and I'm up 1/2 a pound :grumble: . . .but given the past week, I'm happy with it. Hopefully this week I can lose that plus some. I have a better plan this week - now I just have to stick to it!!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing? This thread got lost.. I'm down another 2 pounds! So I have 30lbs left to go!!
  • sjyates
    Options
    I'm pushing my weigh-in back for this week. I was sick over the weekend and yesterday and ate a bunch of junk and didn't exercise. . .so maybe by Friday I'll be brave enough to step back on the scale. I'll check back in then. . .
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    i have my weigh in tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes. if i follow my current trend, i'm going to up my goal, but i'm not going to decide yet! good luck everyone!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    down another 1.4 pounds! whoo-hoo! i think i'm going to change my new year's goal to 193 instead of 199. i'll keep you posted!
  • sjyates
    Options
    Back up to 130 at my weigh-in this morning. So, now I'm at 10 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. Really bad week. . .hopefully this one is better!
  • LaurnWhit
    LaurnWhit Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone! I have lost a total of 3 pounds so I have 27 left to go! We can do it!

Laura
  • lostalykat
    lostalykat Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I lost only .7 since the last time I checked in. I will post what tomorrow is....Lets hope I at least have a little loss!
  • sjyates
    Options
    Back down to 128.5 this morning. . .hopefully I'll keep going down from here on out. The whole gaining thing last week sucked! So, I didn't work out last week and could have eaten healthier, so this week I'm back on track!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    i had a 6 ounce gain this week...but that was no suprise. it could/should have been a lot worse! i'm still holding my 193 goal though - i think i can make it! best to all!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    earth to new year's challenge people!!?? where is everyone?! come here right now and post your stats like good boys and girls! :tongue:

so i'm down again - 2.4 pound loss for this week! i think i'll definitely be able to get down to 193 by new year's - maybe lower. but for now, i'm going to keep my estimate at a pound a week, but hopefully i'll have more weigh ins like today! best of luck everyone! now get your butts in gear!