• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    What a looser! :wink:
    o kinky.

Tighter! Tighter!
    Is my reply meant to be "loser"? Hahaha :P hehe

I was kind of hoping for a "Yes! Yes!" :grumble:
    I don't need to "yes" to that, that's a given!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Weight! Weight, you guys! We're here on MFP to loose wait and get fit and healthy, not be attacked for our grammar and spelling skills. Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we all just champion each other on all of the wait we've already lost and all of the wait that we are going to loose? There's no reason for anyone to loose there compassion and consideration for all of the other people here.

:happy:

We're all here for the same reason.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    What a looser! :wink:
    o kinky.

Tighter! Tighter!
    Is my reply meant to be "loser"? Hahaha :P hehe

I was kind of hoping for a "Yes! Yes!" :grumble:
    I don't need to "yes" to that, that's a given!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    INORITE!! TY OP for PSA!!:flowerforyou:
  • ftloy
    ftloy Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Weight! Weight, you guys! We're here on MFP to loose wait and get fit and healthy, not be attacked for our grammar and spelling skills. Why can't we all just get along? Why can't we all just champion each other on all of the wait we've already lost and all of the wait that we are going to loose? There's no reason for anyone to loose there compassion and consideration for all of the other people here.

We're all here for the same reason.

What was that reason again? Oh, right ... eat less than 1,200 calories per day, declare all carbs evil (must be said using Mermaid Man's voice), and call everyone else a bully. That about sums it up, yeah? :tongue:
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I know, I'm sorry! I just typo a lot! :sad: :brokenheart:
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Now if only people will pay attention and not think it's "cool" to look illiterate...
  • F00LofaT00K
    F00LofaT00K Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    This has been a public service announcement.

I think both terms are rather losely defined. . . so. . .
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    I like to think of it as loosening the fat and liberating it by metabolising it and breathing it out as carbon dioxide. "Away little atoms, you are loosened and free to be on your merry way! Please become part of a tree or something rather than contributing to global warming though, little loosened atoms that used to be part of my fat!"

Cry havoc, and let slip the atoms of fat!

Yes, I suppose you could loose fat like releasing a pack of dogs if you put it that way. But most people are just bad spellers.

yeah.... that's what that particular spelling mistake makes me think of..... spelling and grammar mistakes taken literally can on occasion conjure up all kinds of bizarre mental images.... :drinker:

"run away, little atoms, run away! I shall loosen thy electrons from covalent bondage within the long carbon chains of fat molecules...!"
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

loose wait..... is that like when you're travelling on the London Underground and the display says the next train is in 3 minutes, and you know that that means it could arrive in the next few seconds, or not for another ten minutes, because they have such a loose definition of how long you have to wait?