Summer is coming

Options
I would love to shed 30-50 pounds. I've started reintroducing myself to the idea of going to the gym in the morning, and I've orientated myself with some great workout options. Tomorrow I will be making a full press for daily activity and healthy eating. I would love to use MFP for motivation. Feel free to add me. I could use it!

Replies

• momma25boys
    Options
    Fixxx, have you thought about doing JUST DANCE on the Wii? I mean it has some pretty intense work outs and you will SWEAT!!! I do a 5-6 song work out every night. I also do my treadmill and sit ups in the morning. It doesn't have to be at a gym to get a good sweat on or cardio going. YOU can pick up a can of greenbeans in each hand and literally work your arms out while you listen to a song that is at least 3 minutes long and get a good work on your arms and make that blood pump.

I have to loose weight because I can't keep going this way. I have lost 18 pounds in almost 4 weeks. I eat 1500 calories a day or less. THEN I do cardio, and my sit ups. THIS Is making a huge difference. My husband hadn't seen my naked in weeks due to his new job requires him to be gone away for short bouts of time, but he sleeps a different schedule than me. Today he saw me get out of the shower...He freaked out..He could actually hug me without feeling like he had to struggle to place his arms around my top. I am pleased.

Trust me...get a Just Dance or a Zumba for the Wii and get moving when the house is quiet and no one is watching. YOU will feel better! Promise!

Melis
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck, you got this!