Exciting Journey Ahead

Ive just started on the website. My twin sister is getting married in a little over a year and Ive been happily taken for 10 years by bestfriend and boyfriend. I haven't always been big. In fact I served 8 years in the military. My whole life I have been tiny until I came home and brought with me some health and mental issues from the Army. I want to be healthy and Im not going to lie..to be thin again would be great. I deserve it. I have always looked in the mirror and not recognized the body Im carrying with me. I have a great personality and it doesn't match what has happened to my body over the years. With this website I hope to get down to a more healthy weight I will proud to carry around. So wish me luck and good luck to you as well:)

Replies

• David_AUS
    David_AUS Posts: 298 Member
    I know you will do great!
  • Good luck!! :) I pray for the best for you in your journey and always remember, you CAN do this! lol
  • ladycadaverous
    ladycadaverous Posts: 35 Member
    Thank you guys so much. Its a relief to find others and to know I am not alone.
  • Fishshtick
    Fishshtick Posts: 120 Member
    Set solid but realistic goals and buy a good food scale to log your food accurately and you will succeed. Keeping an accurate food log is the number one predictor of successful weight loss, more than food choice, exercise, age or any other factor. MFP is the best food log out there. All that you need to do is make the commitment to make a permanent lifestyle change... This won't work if you are only committing to a 'diet'.