Have you ever creeped the pictures of the person above you?

Options

Replies

• AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    All the time.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Just did
  • amandakay828
    Options
    Is that a llama? Lol
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    just did.
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    mmmmhmmmm you know it
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    every hour or so.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Still no.

And you aren't significant enough to make me mad. But still have you FR pending.

ah yeah, that time I added you because I wanted to see what was up with you creeping out all the girls on my friend list. you can delete that request now, not sure why you havent yet...weird

You mean tried to add me because you were playing the white knight role. :drinker:
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    Still no.

And you aren't significant enough to make me mad. But still have you FR pending.

ah yeah, that time I added you because I wanted to see what was up with you creeping out all the girls on my friend list. you can delete that request now, not sure why you havent yet...weird

You mean tried to add me because you were playing the white knight role. :drinker:

keep drinking that kool aid

You don't have a FR from me sir douchealot
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    yep
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    Still no.

What exactly are you trying to say here? lol. Really, why would you keep a FR around if you know you're not going to accept it. The friend request was not even sincere lol. You are really creepy.

Your insincere FR is a true reflection of your character, or lack thereof. I keep all of the FRs I receive, so don't feel flattered.
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064
    Options
    Nope
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Not yet.
  • StArBeLLa87
    StArBeLLa87 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options
    No
  • PghPensFan69
    Options
    Still no.

What exactly are you trying to say here? lol. Really, why would you keep a FR around if you know you're not going to accept it. The friend request was not even sincere lol. You are really creepy.

Your insincere FR is a true reflection of your character, or lack thereof. I keep all of the FRs I receive, so don't feel flattered.

I'm not flattered, I'm disturbed by it.

Then I guess you should have thought about that before you tried to play white knight and sent an insincere FR.