Just starting I'd like to say hi!

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Amy! I am 21 years old and I'm from NJ. Ive tried to diet before and I just gave up so fast. My current boyfriend (I live with him) and I are both unhappy with our bodies so we both want to change that! I am 235 pounds and i'm only 5'0. I know that I don't ever want to eat right and that I give up and my brain tells me that I'm constantly hungry because I can't be eating constantly when I try to diet. And It freaks me out and I get "starving." I'm really hopping that planning out my meals and eating with my boyfriend will really help me slim down. I want to get to about 110 but I think that might change when I get thinner. I also want to get fit. I plan on eating 1500 calories a day and exercising 3 days a week to start and I want to increase that to 5 days a week. I work full-time and I'm a part-time night student so I don't want to get too tired out of the days I have class.
So I'd like to make friends on here to help encourage me to continue! I'm up for anything really. So thanks for reading this and i wish all of you luck!

Replies