Late night snacker

Options
2»

Replies

• LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    Options
    I pre log my entire day, and plan an evening snack that fits into my macros. Sometimes it's my favorite dry cereal with some chocolate chips tossed in, sometimes it's air popped popcorn with seasonings. Something crunchy and snacky. This works for me because I work at home and can really keep track of what I'm eating and I don't have lunches out to tempt me.
  • fulaless
    fulaless Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • kikkipoo
    kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I've always been a chips or cheese-its snacker at night. I completely know this feeling. But since getting serious about losing again, I have been trying to pay attention to my triggers. My late night cravings have come and gone around 1 thing, and 1 thing only....whether I drank enough water during the day or not. If I only had 4 or 5 glasses instead of my 8-10, then I get horrible cravings at bedtime.
  • ell_v131
    ell_v131 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I seem to eat most of my calories late at night. Any tips on how to avoid this?

I find that "completing my diary" helps sometimes but I still have my late night cravings. :(

If you like late night snacks just anticipate them. I always leave calories for the evening so i can munch and nibble on something. The fact that you eat late at night has no influence on your weight loss