Anyone do isagenix and will let me look at their diary?

Options
I am starting Isagenix. And before you go into some rant about the good, the bad and the ugly, STOP! I don't want to hear about how horrible you had it or about how you know someone who did it an almost died. I'm doing it anyway so save your opinions. I just want to talk to people who do Isagenix and are willing to let me look at their food diary to get some ideas. Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• JeniLJ
    JeniLJ Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm going to start this program on Monday (3/10) and just wondered about your experience so far?
  • adelareto
    adelareto Posts: 20
    Options
    I just started the 30 day yesterday....just wondering what you thought about it so far??
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started using the Isagenix products some time last year. My boyfriend and I did the 30 days basic cleanse. It was awesome. I cooked healthy meals most of the time, but during the cleanse you only have one meal a s day and the other two get replaced my the IsaLean shakes. I figured, if I was only eating one meal a day, I ate whatever I wanted lol.

Currently I just use the IsaLean shakes, I replace one or two meals a day, but I don't take any of the other products. I love the shakes, simply put. I'm also doing the Insanity workouts, so I like getting the super nutrition. Add me as a friend, and you can have a look at my diary. But like I said, I'm not on a cleanse right now. Thinking I'll do another one before summer start full swing tho...
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Why not save your money, and do something useful. Like going to Disney World for 2 weeks.
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday :D