22 Y/O M To Lose 40 Pounds

Options
Hey everyone! I've been lurking here for a while now and after having seen all of your progress and success stories on the board I've finally decided to do it for myself.

As the subject line says I'm a 22 year old student finishing up my last semester of college before moving on to whatever is next. I've been overweight my entire life and for the past couple of years it has really taken a toll, particularly when it comes to dating and social activities. I've let my weight hold me back from so many opportunities and it has kept me from truly enjoying these really great years in one's life.

Currently I weigh about 225-230 and I'm 5'10. I'd like to lose 40-45lbs. I don't have any particular time frame. My sister is getting married on September 27th of this year so I'd like to have made some great progress by then. I've used message boards for other things in my life (quitting smoking!) and they have been so great in keeping me motivated and on track.

If anyone is around my age and would like to be friends please add me! I'll be uploading a picture and ticker as soon as I can!

patrick

Replies