Skinny Saturday Challenge!

Options
:flowerforyou: Do you need a weekend boost? I sure do! Many times the weekend is a challenge to get through and we end up undoing everything we worked so hard for through the week. :grumble: Take the Skinny Saturday Challenge and finish your weekend with a smile on your face! :bigsmile: Here's what it entalis:

Think double, double, double! :happy: :happy:
Double your exercise~ :tongue: :tongue:
Double your water intake (within healthy limits)~ :drinker: :drinker:
Double your willpower to stop eating after dinner and log every tidbit that crosses those lips! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

:happy: Just let us know now if you are in....then check in and out when you can tomorrow to let us know how it is going and encourage someone else. Grab a buddy and make the commitment! :heart: There is power in numbers....I know one thing for sure.....

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IN! :bigsmile:

Bring it on Mr. Saturday!!! :laugh:

Replies

• dawn_eichert
    dawn_eichert Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am so in.....bring it on saturday:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • littlems
    Options
    I am in!! Good luck to all. I know I will need it!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I want to be fit. I want to be trim. I want to be tidy. I want to be well muscled. I want Skinny Saturday!
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm in how can i add that signature at the bottom i can do all things through Christ who strengthend me?
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am in also!:bigsmile: I agree the weekends are sooooooooooooo much more challenging!!:devil: Too many tempting situations:devil:
  • Jellie
    Options
    im so in. i love challenges:glasses: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :smokin: :blushing: :bigsmile: :tongue: :happy: :wink:
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Here I am I so need this I am all in already planning my day for tomorrow YEA!!!!!
  • sonjavenae
    sonjavenae Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in. Saturday's are a more challenging day to work out and eat healthy.:smile::happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • sb1619
    sb1619 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!. :smile:
    Just what I need!
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm in too - its already Saturday here and I have been to the gym this morning for an hour :happy: I need to up my water intake tho so shall grab some now and start drinking!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I haven't been in for awhile, tomorrow is a busy day for me, but darn it, I will do what I can to get 'er done :)

My first 5k in the morning followed by a 6yr old bday party and was going to a wedding as a last minute decision, but now we're not sure. I'll be sure to get in some sort of exercise after the bday party, whether it be a walk or 30day shred...Good luck all, let's burn it up tomorrow!!
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I'm IN! Finishing week 6 of C25K tomorrow - so I have a 25 min straight run to get done first thing in the morning! :bigsmile: Then the only other thing I have planned is watching my nephews soccer games. So I have ALL DAY pretty much to work on ME! I have some household things to do...picked up some porch paint & some joint compound today for two different projects - so that should burn something! Looking forward to getting my Skinny back! :smokin:
  • Texemgirl
    Options
    I am so in, in, in!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Good luck everyone! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • lovesauburn
    lovesauburn Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This will be a challenge! Thanks for posting this topic and suggesting the tools to succeed. Count me in!
  • patti626
    patti626 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I am so in.....I struggle on weekends big time. I want to break the cycle!!
  • ceredonia
    Options
    I'm in!

Doing Day 4 of Level 1 of the 30DS...I work all morning/afternoon but I'll try to double my water at least!! And take a really long walk when I get off work!
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am so in also!!!! Skinny Saturday so we can have a HAPPY MONDAY LOL!!!! Let's Go!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I want to be fit. I want to be trim. I want to be tidy. I want to be well muscled. I want Skinny Saturday!

You go Miss Alice: Let's commit! We will be fit...we will be trim...we will be tidy...we will be well muscled....WE WILL HAVE A SKINNY SATURDAY! YOWSA!

Ok.....what is your game plan for today team??? We are off to a football game and tailgating party this afternoon. This will not be a stumbling block for me. I have had my normal raisin bran breakfast with a few sunflower seeds for breakfast. Planning on hitting some lean protein and raw veges before we leave so my tummy won't be grumbling while we are tailgating. I will double my exercise this morning so I can have calories to enjoy a taste or two of some football food. I am on the water already! I have a jug iced down so I can guzzle all day. I add a little lemon juice for taste (and it is cleansing for your liver!). This helps me get it all down.

Let the games begin!:laugh: :heart: Have an awesome skinny Saturday!:heart: Here's to us!:drinker: (This is water!)
  • vencellia
    vencellia Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Going Great!!! Already got in 60 ozs. of water with at least 60 more to go!! Just got back in from my 10 Mile walk!! Now on the way to Zumba at the Gym and get some Cybex in Skinny Saturday you rock!!!:love:
  • power90girl
    Options
    i am in