Challenge Yourself to Change a Life

Options
Hey Everyone,

I am reaching out to all of the communities that I belong to in hopes of receiving support for my new fitness venture. I have teamed up with TEAM CHALLENGE and on December 5th, 2010, I will be participating in a very special event in Las Vegas, Nevada. I will complete a half-marathon (13.1-mile run) to raise funds and awareness for research leading to improved treatment options and a cure for Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.

I have promised to raise $3,600 for the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America. You can pick the distance that your donation will get me to my goal! I’m asking for individual $1 bets per mile for a $13 donation or $2 bets per mile for a $26 donation.

My deadline for $3600 is October 18, 2010.

I am running this for Amanda, an awesome friend of mine diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. If my fundraising can benefit both her and her family, count me in!! If you would like me to dedicate this run to an individual or family that you know, please send me the person or families name you would like me to run in honor of your donation. I will run with their names on my jersey.

The easiest way to donate is on-line at my secure site using the following website link:
http://tinyurl.com/LVBJensen

Please join my team and support me as we do something together for CCFA. Let's raise awareness together!

With my sincere thanks,
B :)