Tops to help jiggle more comfy?

Options
8 months postpartum, have a bit of a jiggle. It's uncomfortable and unsightly when doing a more intense exercise, and forget about running...suggestions on workout tops that help get that under control and out of mind?? Thanks..

Replies

• Jwold55
    Jwold55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    anyone??
  • Dch2272
    Dch2272 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Nike has some nice workout tops that tend to hold everything where it should be, from your tummy to your chest. I got mine at a Nike outlet and paid close to $30. It was very worth it though. After 3 children, my tummy still jiggles.
  • stutba
    stutba Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    My favorites are most definitely under armor. They have the more tight fitting, compression tops. I don't really have a lot of jiggle in the tummy, but most definitely have a little problem there and they make everything flatter. They also keep the girls in place too.
    I think they are typically in the $25 to $35 range. Not cheap, but if you wash them and don't use fabric softener, I have tops in there second year that wear like new.
    Also like how they typically are a little longer in back for rear coverage.
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    This is one of many
    http://www.oldnavy.com/products/compression-clothing-for-women.jsp

Look in Marshalls and TJ Maxx too
  • Jwold55
    Jwold55 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I layered a couple tank tops and tucked the under one into my yoga pants today and it seemed to help a bit. It's just so distracting when you're trying to work out and your tummy is hitting your knees and you get a boob in the eye ;)
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I layered a couple tank tops and tucked the under one into my yoga pants today and it seemed to help a bit. It's just so distracting when you're trying to work out and your tummy is hitting your knees and you get a boob in the eye ;)

LOL, just remember, you are not alone! :wink: