HI

Options
HI!i`m Jane and love this web site.I have gotten others to use it also.I`ve been logging in for 2 years and never checked out the community or friends.I can use any support out there.
I gained wt with my 5 children, a divorce,a new marriage and a new daughter,life`s struggles and ended up weighing 300+ lbs.I have lost 103,but recently gained 20 back.Iv`e been going up and down for 2 years with this 20 lbs,I still hav an additional 20-30 lbs to use.
Good luck to all of you on this wt loss journey.
Thanks for reading my post.
Jane

Replies

• mom2zacka
    mom2zacka Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We have a lot in common Jane! lol
    I have five children, too. Got divorced when the third born was 4 . Remarried a couple years later and had
    two more children. On top of that, I am in my mid forties and I know my estrogen level is dropping which
    inturn makes even more difficult to burn fat as estrogren is a huge aid in burning fat from what I have read
    anyways.
    Congratulations on your huge weight loss! That is great!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Jane! Keep up the good work. I am new to this love it so far it really helps you to be accountable for your food and excercise. I am married just celebrated our 37th wedding anniversary I have been around 215 for the last 10 years really need to get this weight off as I am not getting any younger and it is so hard after 50. Just turned 56. Have two grandsons 7 and 8 who love to ride bikes, swim and take long walks. So I will have two little buddies to help me stay on the program. Good to talk to you have a great weekend.:smile: