When do you workout?

Options
Happy Monday everyone! So this question is for all you busy people out there. When do you find time in your busy day to workout? I am just curious because I started a new job and my options are either 8:30 or 9:00pm after my 4 year old goes to sleep or at 5:00am before I go to work at around 7:00am. Just wondering how you all juggle everything and still find time to get that much need workout in. :flowerforyou: :happy:

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I am out the door no later than 7:15 every weekday, typically before 7. I have two kids and a desk job. My husband and I get home around 5:15 each night.

I workout every day, Monday through Friday. My husband gets up at 4 and is at the gym by 5 to work out, then comes home to get me since we ride to work together most days. My alarm goes off at 4:20, I'm usually working out by 5, I aim for a 4:45 start. I work out at home since my kids (13 and 5) are home. My kids are usually sleeping, although sometimes I'm interrupted by my 5 year old. I attend to her needs, if she needs me, and continue my workout. Depending on the day, I work out 30-60 minutes.i aim to be done and starting the "getting ready" process by 6.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Lately it has been in the evenings when I get home but come spring I will be going back to early morning workouts as I won't have time in the evenings.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone! So this question is for all you busy people out there. When do you find time in your busy day to workout? I am just curious because I started a new job and my options are either 8:30 or 9:00pm after my 4 year old goes to sleep or at 5:00am before I go to work at around 7:00am. Just wondering how you all juggle everything and still find time to get that much need workout in. :flowerforyou: :happy:

After work is best for me. So not a morning person.

Honestly ....whenever you can be most consistant is fine. Play it by ear for awhile, you'll get a handle on it.
  • beastmode_kitty
    beastmode_kitty Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Mid morning for me! Around 9-10am for just under an hour! Fuels me for the day as I work nights :)