Anyone Starting P90x??

Options
2»

Replies

• RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I"m a P90X grad and I'm on week 11 of P90X3 now. Feel free to add me!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I'm getting P90X3 in this week. I'm thinking of combining that in the morning (since the workouts are 30 minutes, it easy for me to get them in before work) and then Insanity at night.

Anyone have any experience with combining the programs?
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Leonidas_meets_Spartacus Posts: 6,198 Member
    Options
    Its half hour but can you leave your muscles tired. You might combine both, but I wouldn't do it from block 2 of p90x3. They are short but intense.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    I'm getting P90X3 in this week. I'm thinking of combining that in the morning (since the workouts are 30 minutes, it easy for me to get them in before work) and then Insanity at night.

Anyone have any experience with combining the programs?

thats pretty ambitious.

what are your goals?

i mean, if you want to indescriminantly blast mass off of your body then its a great plan... but if you care about how much muscle you have when its all over then you will have to eat accordingly. which might be enjoyable but could get needlessly expensive too.

IMO there is no reason to do this unless you are training for something or being that fit is your ultimate goal.
  • kyleejo25
    kyleejo25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am going to start P90X this coming Monday. I have done it once before for about 45 days and threw my back out. I think it was from the Yoga which I dreaded anyway. My chiro said that becasue of the way spine has been shaped over the years doing any stretching where I am arching backwards may trigger this. I really dreaded doing the Yoga because I feel it is too long and way to many downward dogs. I think I may just cut this work out to 45 minutes instead. Just looking for some encouragement and some friends to help me along the way. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :smooched: