Jilllian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
I am currently on Week 2 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution. I have been logging my food and exercise. I am logging between 1400-1800 calories but I have some questions about people who have done the program or are currently on the program.

1) When did you begin noticing results? When did the scale numbers begin to drop?

2) How many calories a day are you eating?

3) How many minutes a week are you exercising?

4) Are you combining this program with any other types of exercise? If so, what kind?

5) If you have completed the program how many inches and weight did you lose or have you lost so far during the program?

Replies

• cactuswax
    cactuswax Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Looks like your post was ignored - I'll bite!

I'm on weeks 7 & 8 of the program, and really loving it so far. I'm not bored, I feel so much stronger, it's challenging in a great way and I'm seeing results in my measurements.

1) I started seeing results after Phase 1. I dont have a ton of weight to lose, so I initially gained a few pounds of water while my muscles healed. The inches started coming off during weeks 3&4, and accelerating now.

2) I'm eating between 1400-1600 daily.

3) I take a single rest day during the week. Otherwise it's the vid schedule the other 6 days... I'll swap out her cardio for a run regularly, and on the weekends I usually align the strength vids with a run. I guess thats... around 240 mins a week? 4hrs.

4) I'm a runner as well, so I'm still doing that. Before I was strictly running, and usually had some type of injury. Now that i'm working on my muscle groups, my runs feel awesome. Legs are stronger and core feels more solid.... fewer cramps.

5) Again, i'm starting at about 135lbs, 5'7, so my inches aren't dramatic... definitely noticed it in my chest and arms first... really want the waist to keep dropping ;)

Good luck! feel free to add me if you like, and join the JMBR groups!