36 would like to get fit!

Options
This is my first post on here! I'm 36 would like to lose a hundred pounds ultimately ! I've been dealing with knee problems and thyroid and adrenal gland problems for the last year. I've used weight watchers in the past and was stressful until I stopped going. I am looking to change my life! Looking for friends on here who have similar goals !

Replies

• Dorsetlad1978
    Options
    Well we are the same age. I want to lose around 38lb but could do with support too
  • IsaTexDesigner
    IsaTexDesigner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im 38, and trying to get to a healthy bmi. I was on weight watchers too, lost 30lbs last year, and now Im on Body For Life, looking to lose another 20-30lbs. Would like to get fit too!
  • corsiva
    corsiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    33 here, needing to lose about 60 more pounds. Feel free to add me! I do my best to be as encouraging as possible, and I have an open diary for my friends to peruse. Good luck on your journey!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support! Just turned 37 and have been on every day since 1/1/14. My diary is open so feel free to peruse. Good luck to you! You can do it!!!
  • mamaspa4
    Options
    Feel free to add me to I am 36 trying to lose also
  • Brina4777
    Brina4777 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 36 and in need of support too! We can help each other out! My body has changed dramatically in the past year and I am looking to reverse it!
  • imher34
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Chastity and once again I am trying to shed my mom lovin. lol
    I'm 33, 5'7 and weigh 174. I am a healthy eater, and looove to workout, but with my 3 kids, school and work it sure is a challenge. I just rejoined today and posted my food diary. If someone doesn't mind, please look over it and give your opinion. I am starving and really do not have a major area for a snack dinner and snack, ( I need to eat often).
  • angelastites75
    angelastites75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am 38 trying to lose about 70 pounds. Please feel free to add me.
  • lavidaloca713
    lavidaloca713 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm Ali, I too am here to lose weight. I want to lose about 150 lbs. I hold my weight well, im prett solid. However, I eat poorly and hate to exercise. I'm hoping this APP as well as support will help with this weight loss jouney. I am 5"2 (short doesn't help) and I weigh a lot. 278 lbs. I have been struggling to lose weight for a while. I have always been very athletic and outgoing but the last 6 years have really held me back. I've hated my job, as well as the fact that I was once super athleic and thin to what i am now. I'm not very happy with myself and i'd like more than losing weight but to get back to being happy being athletic because I've really hate working out lately!
  • KGray80
    Options
    I am new to this site too. I just turned 34 and I just want to get back in shape and lose about 20 lbs. I am trying to stay low so that it seems reachable. I just started with it all. I cut out sodas just this past Thursday and have only been drinking water. I have never really dieted so I am not 100% sure of what to do so any support I can get on here as well would be great. :smile: