New chicka arrived!

Options
Hey everyone! Sooo...obviously I'm new here!
A little about myself...I'm a 22 year old female, from Wisconsin. I am in nursing school (graduating in May-whoot!) and have 2 jobs as well. I love my boyfriend, family, and friends, and am overall a very happy and positive person. My appearance truely holds me back, I am very insecure and self concious. I am very girly and spunky and wish I could be myself without worrying about my body!

Here are my stats:

H: 5'2
HW: 156.0
CW: 135.5
GW1: 129.0
GW2: 119.0
UGW: 109.0

I tend to have some bad habits at times when it comes to dieting, but it's just who I am.
I'm very sweet, need support, and want to make great friends and return the favor! So anyone that feels they can relate to me, is similar in age or stats, or just likes me (hehe) please add me!

xoxo.

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to the site - you will find no end of friends and support here xxx
  • Raychel_xoxo
    Options
    Thanks hun!
  • mollykay09
    Options
    Welcome! You and I sound a lot alike, but unlike you I will just be STARTING nursing school a year from now! you will meet so many great people here who are great supporters as well! Good luck on your journey (:
  • Raychel_xoxo
    Options
    Ohh good luck with everything! Nursing school is definately stressful but I love it so much! I just started doing my real intense clinicals, and it makes me nervous but at the end of the day I feel so accomplished =)