SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Comando FTW! Except at work. I am required to wear panties at work.:sad:

lol ... You have the right to choose

I definitely support this right
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Always in workout pants or those running shorts with the built in underwear. Sweaty panties are just blech!
  • ryanlee77
    ryanlee77 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    just started when running and lifting definitely less chaffin ... shouldve done this along time ago
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I should prob not read this.....I might get distracted at the gym wondering who is going commando
  • neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hmm, interesting... i have a question for those of you who go commando: do you wash your pants every time you wear them then? i change underwear every day, but i definitely re-wear pants several times before washing. i wouldn't want to wash my pants after every wear, but re-wearing them without underwear seems like it could get rank :/

thoughts?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    yes.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    The only time I am not commando is in the gym or in a suit. Since I live most of my life in jeans, most of my life is commando. In the gym, though? Seriously, who can get away with that? It would be pretty damned obvious. And running / biking? Holy hell that's way to much flopping about. I'd be afraid of rupturing something.
  • Blue801
    Blue801 Posts: 442
    Options
    hmm, interesting... i have a question for those of you who go commando: do you wash your pants every time you wear them then? i change underwear every day, but i definitely re-wear pants several times before washing. i wouldn't want to wash my pants after every wear, but re-wearing them without underwear seems like it could get rank :/

thoughts?

I wash my clothes after every wear. Shirts, bras, skirts, pants, sock never make it through the day in a clean enough state for me to rewear them. But I am one of those people who go outside. Its a dirty world out there.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Only when I wear yoga pants...

...which is always.
  • Beautifulreflections
    Options
    commando as much as possible - those suckas come off as soon as I get home. Definitely when working out (I wear yoga pants though. Commando + loose shorts do not mix. Fellas take note of that little tip)

Never commando in jeans, skirts or shorts...
  • pestopoli
    pestopoli Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    @neuro_nut - yup! different pants for running/strength training. I rinse them out and hang them to dry. I properly wash them once a week.

And commando workouts alwayz!! :D:D:D Unless you're a man and you have to wear those unfortunate, baggy workout shorts, there's no reason to put more stretchy fabric "down there" than is absolutely necessary. :P

On that note: MEN! Can y'all go back to tighter fitting exercise clothes? A la basketball shorts from the 70s? I know it's just me and the other ladies will shout me down, but I stand by my principles! Part of the fun of the gym is checking folks out :P :P
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Only when I wear yoga pants...

...which is always.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Always when wearing bike shorts. :)

Are you a lady?
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    From now on I will never be able to concentrate when behind ladies on the treadmills!!!:blushing: :embarassed:
  • snoodled
    Options
    @neuro_nut - yup! different pants for running/strength training. I rinse them out and hang them to dry. I properly wash them once a week.

And commando workouts alwayz!! :D:D:D Unless you're a man and you have to wear those unfortunate, baggy workout shorts, there's no reason to put more stretchy fabric "down there" than is absolutely necessary. :P

On that note: MEN! Can y'all go back to tighter fitting exercise clothes? A la basketball shorts from the 70s? I know it's just me and the other ladies will shout me down, but I stand by my principles! Part of the fun of the gym is checking folks out :P :P

I AGREE. Men in tight shorts while working out should make a comeback.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Underwear is only worn under jeans or dress pants. Otherwise, not worn.
  • Soccermavrick
    Soccermavrick Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I sweet like mad in that area, so yes I wear underwear, though I wear shorts and commando might show something otherwise when I am seated, on the bench. And most guys I know wear shorts too.
  • snoodled
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's bad enough us ladies workout in fitted clothing. Now you have to wonder about whether we are wearing underwear. You men ... smh ...

I'm going comando tomorrow. I'm starting a movement or should I say joining the movement.
  • bennettinfinity
    bennettinfinity Posts: 865 Member
    Options

I AGREE. Men in tight shorts while working out should make a comeback.

Be careful what you ask for! :wink:
  • RobsGirl_lds
    Options

thoughts?
    I pit a pantie liner in pants I plan on wearing multiple times.