Looking for motivational support

Hey there i've been struggling with being overweight for some time now. I usually get into a diet end up losing weight but then fall off and end up gaining it back. Im looking for people that can be motivational and help me stay on track to lose weight. Im hoping to lose 45 pounds. Any Motivational support would be much appreciated. Thank You.

Replies

• wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    I would be more than happy to be your friend during your journey to better health. I just wish I only had 45 lbs to lose like you. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • Ive been struggling too! My hardest part is the eating! I have never posted on here, so I am hoping that these msg boards will help! I have 26 lbs to go!
  • cicisiam
    cicisiam Posts: 491 Member
    Motivate yourself. Figure out why you really want to lose weight and find ways to remind yourself everyday through whatever means..words music pictures etc... That is the only thing that will work longterm. Depending on others is a pointless and non-fruitful pursuit.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Sent a request :)

It's hard doing this, especially with a lot to lose! I'm looking for all the motivational friends I can get :flowerforyou:
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    I will send you a request now =) anyone else who would like to add me as well please do!! I have about 80 lbs to lose and I know it's going to be difficult. I need motivation and support also!! :flowerforyou:
  • While I do agree you need to find motivation in yourself first, I find it always helps to have others along for the journey to provide encouragement and support. I sent a friend request, anyone else who is looking to expand their group of motivational friends, feel free to add me. :)
  • Motivation, motivation, motivation!!! You can do it :)