How much weight should I shoot for?

Options
I'm a guy that's 5'8" @ 145lbs and 7% body fat. I also have a small frame. What do you think a good weight for me would be? I want to look athletic but not too huge.

Replies

• mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    Up to you really. Just lift the weights and stop eating in a surplus when you get to the size you like.

But as someone that wants to get huge, its not really something you have to worry about happening by accident. YEARS of hard work and calorie management and you will still probably not look "huge".
  • joan23_us
    joan23_us Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm a guy that's 5'8" @ 145lbs and 7% body fat. I also have a small frame. What do you think a good weight for me would be? I want to look athletic but not too huge.

at your height if you want to lean bulk naturally aim to gain 1-2 lbs monthly, 180lbs and no more than 12 percent bodyfat is golden, to give you an idea youtube rob riches, he's about 177cm and maintains 180 lbs offseason, about 168-175 lbs stage weight, mind you he's a fitness model years and years of training and eating nutrient dense and healthy food, with you if all variables considered i would aim to gain 1-2 lbs. monthly to avoid too much fat gain... warning though this is like watching grass grow and patience is the key.... goodluck
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    Impossible to be lean and "too huge" without drugs. Just not gonna happen.