Just any tips?

Options
Ok so I am supposed to be down maybe 20 to 25 pounds by end of may. Is it possible for me t achieve this goal? Is their any tips I could follow? I am 5'0 and weigh 127.4 not what I should be...apparently I should be 100 pounds...so can someone give me some daily tips to loose all that weight in 3 months?! Thanks!

Replies

• hannah12343
    hannah12343 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • hiyomi
    hiyomi Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm I hear it's harder to lose weight the smaller you are, so I don't know if it will happen that fast, but it's a pretty realistic goal, end of May though, so three months and not two :p
    Hmmm tips..let's see...don't weigh yourself multiple times a day, do it in the morning before you have eaten and after you have peed and pooped, it's more accurate at this time. Another tip, weight naturally fluctuates 2-5 pounds daily, don't be alarmed, it's completely normal, I promise!
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    If you're more into how you look compared to being at a weight that no one gets know but yourself, then you should concentrate on your body composition and bodyfat% rather than what the scale says. The goal should always be fat loss and never weight loss. Fat loss will insure you that you will get leaner, more tone, and fit looking, weight loss doesn't guarantee that.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    soooo.. you're a sophomore.

in HS? Have you looked at sparkteens?

Sidenote: why is three months important?