You look great! Very amusing too :smile:
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Great job Beef Cake! :drinker:
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    That was 100% entertaining! Best success story I've read in a while! Thanks!
  • MzOnree
    MzOnree Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You'll always be my CREEPYSTEVE! I like creepysteve because I'm used to you being him, lol! You are hilarious and just a tall, sexy, hairy beast! Please, don't buy any razors...but if you must use it only for manscaping, lol! I too had to look up Steve Kardynal. I ended up watching him sing "Wrecking Ball". I laughed my *kitten* off! Just so you know, you are way hotter than Steve Kardynal and Ben Affleck.

You are beautiful inside and out! Your personality shines through in your writing along with your sense of humor. Your fantastic and so glad we are buds! Keep being fanfreakintastic! Loved your success story and I'm so glad you shared with everyone. Be proud of yourself! You da man! And most of all, thanks for making me realize I can be like you too...hopefully with a lot less hair. But you keep your hair babe...never change that! xoxox
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!