30DS :)

Options
I have been doing constant cardio for the past 2 weeks and I just started 30DS today. Does it really give you the chance to burn upt to 20lbs a month or it that just a slogan? A lot of the shred results I see don't look like different than the beginning photo? I really have not seen extreme results even for long term users. Maybe just one or two but over not that much? Any tips or helpful info??

Replies

• craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    20lbs in a month is a little ambitious. A lot of people see a bigger change in body shape than scale drop when doing 30DS. They are great starter workouts and you will be sore! Also, they only take up 25mins of your day.

The real key to weight loss is calorie intake.
  • AmelieMustLoseWeight
    Options
    20lbs in a month is a little ambitious. A lot of people see a bigger change in body shape than scale drop when doing 30DS. They are great starter workouts and you will be sore! Also, they only take up 25mins of your day.

The real key to weight loss is calorie intake.

ahhh I completely agree about the calorie intake.
    Well then Time for me to be sore.

Thank :)
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    When I have done 30 DS in the past, I have noticed less movement on the scale but a LOT of difference in the looseness of my clothes. I am starting it again and hope to get similar results. :)
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Maybe if you are super obese and do not regularly work out you may lose 20 lbs in 30 days, but for most people the scale may move a few lbs down, but the inches definitely come off. I just finished that about 2 weeks ago and am doing Ripped in 30. I like the JM DVDs because they are under an hour and there are no repeats of movements (at least on the same DVD) so it keeps me going and I don't get bored. Good luck to you!
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    When I did the shred the first time I lost about 4-5 lbs but lost 12 inches from hips, thighs, belly and upper arms. I felt much stronger after just a few days, my waist felt tighter and my biceps became rock hard by the end. You will definately get results but maybe not so much on the scale. It's an awesome and short workout. Enjoy!!!