Insanity nutrition. Dont want to lose weight

Options
jb290978
jb290978 Posts: 30 Member
Posted this an another section but might be best here.

Trying to get my head around the nutrition part of things. Just finished the first week of insanity and so far so good i think. The problem is i dont know whether my food intake is what it should be.

Most on here want to lose weight but im already a small guy. 5 feet 9 and around 69kg (155lbs). My legs arms are slim, in proportion with my size, my chest is to flat, and my belly and chin is growing. . This i believe is down to snacking on packets of biscuits, chocolate bars, crisps, and sandwiches (bread).

I have cut these out and started eating more healthy. Granola or oats for breakfast, more clean foods like eggs, fruit etc. Basically normal foods but not fatty/bad ones such as chocolate, biscuits and the ones stated above. I suppose cutting out the high carb foods.
I also have 2 protein shakes a day, one of these after a workout. Im only managing 80 or so grams a day, even with the shakes.

Having started insanity i wonder if this is enough. I am not a big eater so cutting the junk out will give me a calorie deficit. However i want to maintain my weight and just tone up, and add some muscle definition on my chest and stomach.

Will this be enough to keep going or am i way of the mark

Replies

• allysteven880
    Options
    it is not mandatory that you always try to lose weight with exercise and diet plan. both are mandatory to live well. so, it is counted under the weight loss activity.