ANYONE LOSE THEIR PANTIES ???

Options
1235»

Replies

• torichantel2005
    torichantel2005 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have been thinking that this whole time. ME TOO!!!!!!!!

(I clearly don't know how to use message boards. This was in response to the first person who said they hate the word panties.)
  • torichantel2005
    torichantel2005 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I see that most females have an issue with the word panties. So if they arent called panties, what are they called?

Women's undergarment? Underwear? Underroos? Underclothes? Briefs? Britches? Pantaloons?

None of these are even remotely as good as the words Panty or Panties.

Just underwear!
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost mine... yet. I'm about to lose my pants. My *favorite* yoga pants! They fit snugly around my hips (just under my tum), and now they keep falling down to my booty. I love those pants!! :grumble:
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I see that most females have an issue with the word panties. So if they arent called panties, what are they called?

Women's undergarment? Underwear? Underroos? Underclothes? Briefs? Britches? Pantaloons?

None of these are even remotely as good as the words Panty or Panties.

Just underwear!

I prefer "lower squishy bit protectors."

Or "butt trousers" (to go along with torso trousers and leg pants, of course).

My husband and I are strange. :laugh:
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    I have had to purchase all new underwear twice.
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I need to get new ones but I'm so cheap. They are good until I go running at the gym, then they slowly slide off.

I don't know if this is in the US too but I got coupons for Victoria's Secret Canada. You can get a free panty between Feb 24 and March 24. I'll definitely cash in on that!
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    I hate the word panties.

Me too....that and Undies.

Better than drawers.

Agreed ! Reminds me of what my grandma called them.

Knickers!

So your lady undergarments share the same name as a New York City basketball team? If you could stop turning me on right now.

yeahhhhhh-that-would-be-great-thumb.jpg

I may need to go take care of that. mocking-smiley-emoticon.gif

MMMMMMmmmm knickerbockers
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    How about skivies? Or tighty whities?
  • in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Panties, bikinis, heart.
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Undies were the last thing to need changing (so to speak :bigsmile: ). First it was bras, then shirts/pants and then undies. When i woke up one morning and they were practically backwards while I was still in them I figured i could jump down a size :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!