VS Sports Bras?

Options
Are Victoria Sports Bra's worth it? I have noticed at my local stores they only have the light ones and they look like they are for teenagers/young adults that are looking to "look like" they are working out sort to speak. I keep seeing the ads for them but I am always very weary about ordering a "Bra" from a website before trying it on. I want a high impact bra that so when I am running my ladies don't move a pinch. Has anyone tried these before and if so which one would you recommend?

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I don't know aout VS - but Shock Absorber bras are great...... and so is Enell ....(Enell is a really ugly bra) .....but even high impact enough for rebounding

I hear you about trying before buying - I tried on a so-called high impact bra at Kohl's..... what a joke.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I bought one in the store right before xmas because they had a big sale on them and I figured I'd try one. The fit is... weird. The store was packed at the time so I didn't try it on, just bought one in the same size I wear in regular VS bras (36DD). This sports bra doesn't seem to quite fit right, and it's very warm when you wear it (meaning the material doesn't seem to breathe as well as other sports bras I have?). I might be willing to give them a try again if I actually was fitted in the store for one.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Eh, I have one. It makes my boobs look good, which isn't generally my first concern with a sports bra. But it's one of the "high impact" ones and keeps them in place, as well. My complaint is that it doesn't fit like their other bras. I fit comfortably into a 32DD using the middle hook normally, but my VSX sports bra is tight feeling on the widest hook. So, consider ordering a band size up.

ETA I'm wearing it on the right hand side of my profile picture
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Eh, I have one. It makes my boobs look good, which isn't generally my first concern with a sports bra. But it's one of the "high impact" ones and keeps them in place, as well. My complaint is that it doesn't fit like their other bras. I fit comfortably into a 32DD using the middle hook normally, but my VSX sports bra is tight feeling on the widest hook. So, consider ordering a band size up.

ETA I'm wearing it on the right hand side of my profile picture

+ Agree with the band size seeming way smaller than their regular bras.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Probably not enough support for The Bigger Girls. If you're small, it's most likely fine.