Feeling of over eating?

Options
I had a great workout last night! But this morning I woke up and feel like I ate too much today for breakfast and lunch/ I had a bowl of oatmeal and a smoothie, and then had some triscuts and an apple and a questbar. Right now i'm feeling just full and I feel like I over ate. I have dance tonight for two hours and the only other thing I plan on eating today is dinner around 6 which will be a piece of grilled chicken and a Greek yogurt.

My worry is that I also feel a feeling of frustration/sadness/defeat when I feel like I overate. Did i over eat?? How do you control how frequently you eat?

That is my biggest issue when trying to diet. I feel like I eat "healthy" foods but then I feel like I eat too much of them so its defeating the purpose.

Thank you!

Replies

• FreshKrisKreash
    FreshKrisKreash Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That is nowhere near overeating.
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Just keep an eye on the calories. Is it over your goal? Then no, you didn't overeat. Food is fuel - don't be afraid to nourish your body.
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    That sounds more like undereating to me. But it is hard to see when your diary is closed and I cant see your normal calories a day.

Is your goal set at 1200? Do you meet that goal? Eat back all your exercise calories?
  • JoanneC1216
    Options
    Between breakfast and lunch, that doesn't sound bad at all. Are you logging your calories?
  • tararag
    tararag Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes I am logging them. How do I make my diary visible?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I had a great workout last night! But this morning I woke up and feel like I ate too much today for breakfast and lunch/ I had a bowl of oatmeal and a smoothie, and then had some triscuts and an apple and a questbar. Right now i'm feeling just full and I feel like I over ate. I have dance tonight for two hours and the only other thing I plan on eating today is dinner around 6 which will be a piece of grilled chicken and a Greek yogurt.

My worry is that I also feel a feeling of frustration/sadness/defeat when I feel like I overate. Did i over eat?? How do you control how frequently you eat?

That is my biggest issue when trying to diet. I feel like I eat "healthy" foods but then I feel like I eat too much of them so its defeating the purpose.

Thank you!
    What is your calorie goal? and how many calories have you consumed? That's what you need to follow. if you are meeting your calorie goals, you are not overeating. If you are feeling overly full, spread the dense foods, like the triscuits and the quest bar and the apple. Too close together and if you aren't used to eating that much dense food together, you'll feel full.
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    After looking at your diary. Some days you seem to be eating really good & other you seem to be a little under. Could be just that you aren't logging everything.

Depending on your height & weight, you could probably be eating more and still losing weight!