I want to snack!

I always want to snack on my work from home days! I don't do this in the office. I guess it's just because I'm sitting next to the kitchen. Arghh.. so far, no snacking.. but I want to.

Replies

• fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    For me it helps to plan my meals in advance, make sure I get enough protein and calories. I know what I will eat that day and when, so it's easier to wait a bit.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    I do better when I'm at work too.

Load the fridge with lots of veggies......make some air popped popcorn.....have some herbal tea (or iced tea)

Good luck!
  • Whenever I get a craving for a snack I usually go for a water and a pack of Crystal Light Drink Mix. This drink mix only has about 5 calories and come in many flavors to choose from, I also sometimes get a pear or some kind of fruit. Its always best to keep away from snacks but if it gets to the point where you really need something try this and see if it relives the craving. The healthier the better.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Tell yourself you can have anything you want but you have to drink 48 oz of water first.
  • Tell yourself you can anything you want but you have to drink 48 oz of water first.

Great idea! I love this!
  • As long as it's healthy snacks then I would say why not? Eat when you are hungry, and eat throughout the day, not just in 3 meals. If it's a habit and you're not hungry? (I like eating while driving too!) Then just replace it with something else you enjoy or maybe a mint or some gum or water??
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    air popped popcorn with toppings ..mmmmmmmmmmmmm

or grapes..