meal replacement drinks? ne good?

Since having my daughter, its virtually impossible to lose weight. Never had trouble dieting. I am now going to the gym 6 times a week but weight still not shifting really. Does anybody use the drinks?

Replies

• Yep. :-)
  • Really depends on you. I'm far from a meal replacement shake advocate, but I lived off them for 4-5 months during my university exams because the options were pizza or nothing.

That being said, if your hitting 6 gym sessions a week, im sure the weight will fall off if you can maintain an energy deficit of around 500kcal/day.

I would focus on making sure your numbers are correct (I cant see your diary) before worrying about shakes. If you are going over your intake goals every day then perhaps consider the shakes, but if you are matching your goals, but still not losing, your recordings for exercise or dietary intake may be incorrect and should be approached first.
  • Ive been aiming for about 800calories a day and burning 300 in gym. Ive only been goin to the gym for 4 weeks. But its the, what and when to eat as every site I go on contradicts the other. Some say I shud eat 2000 an others say its ok to eat less. Totes confused? Is there a way I can make my diary visible to others?