Help with fat burning cardio!!!

Options
When I am doing my fat burning cardio/fasted cardio brisk walking keeping my heart rate at the suggested rage for fatburning for my weight and age, my legs burn and tingle and get super itchy... Is that normal or a good thing??

Replies

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what that is--never heard of it before. I'd ask your doctor on that, it could be a circulation issue or a nerve issue aggravated by exercise. Or, it could be nothing--see a pro to be sure.
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss so far.

If I had some unusual sensations while exercising while taking metabolism/energy support "supplements" that haven't been clinically tested -- the first thing I'd do is stop taking the supplements. You might be megadosing a vitamin/mineral that's causing the problem.
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what that is--never heard of it before. I'd ask your doctor on that, it could be a circulation issue or a nerve issue aggravated by exercise. Or, it could be nothing--see a pro to be sure.

THIS! I have heard of it before but couldn't tell you anything about it!!
  • skinnyBellgirl
    skinnyBellgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I know exactly what you're talking about. It happens to me when I start working out after taking a "break". If you're anything like me, it will stop once your body gets used to the activity. Give it a couple of weeks.
  • dtimmers
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • ayamagali
    ayamagali Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Ive heard of that happening in new runners due to the capillaries expanding and not "used to it". Could be that. There's also exercise-induced anaphylaxis. Are their rashes or hives? Trouble breathing?