Tiredness

Options
I have been doing this for just over a week now and the problem is I am SO SO tired, unfortunately I can't exercise at the moment due to health issues but I'm religiously recording EVERYTHING I eat and drink but I'm still shattered.

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    you've been at it a week and you've already posted about how you're binging at night.. and now you're exhausted.

same answer applies: eat more during the day. you would let your car run out of fuel would you? So why do that to your body?
  • LC458
    LC458 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Not exercising is honestly what makes me tired. Can you take a walk (20 min) a day or if you're up in bed can you work on your arms while in bed? I don't know exactly what your health issue is but I really try to work out everyday even if its just walking to the mall and window shopping. I'm moving and that's what counts. Also are you taking vitamins, getting enough calories, and sleep? I read an article that lack of sleep can be directly related to weight issues. Fatigue is a real problem for a lot of people but I think little things help subside it. Last its the first week and it may just be some time for you and your body to get into a new routine and lifestyle.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    you've been at it a week and you've already posted about how you're binging at night.. and now you're exhausted.

same answer applies: eat more during the day. you would let your car run out of fuel would you? So why do that to your body?

^this. Exhaustion can be a pretty good sign that you're not eating enough.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    More calories, more protein, and everything Trog said.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    If you have been bingeing each night you are not eating enough all day long!
    Increase your caloric intake by 100 calories a day and see if that helps. If not, increase by another 100.