Eating changes exclusively

Options
I've begun my weight loss journey but I want to start out by simply changing my eating habits first. I would binge eat and feel awful about it, or eat too much without really noticing. Took that into check today and have solved my problem now that I realize I do this.

My question is...what is the likelihood that I will see a bit of weight loss simply by doing this alone for a month or so? I'm planning on going to the gym, but I want to make this change and stick with it, first.

Replies

• ladynocturne
    ladynocturne Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You don't need to exercise to lose weight, your calorie goal that is given already contains your deficit for the day. Stick to the calorie goal as consistently as you can and you will lose weight.

If you feel like adding exercise once you have the eating habits down, go ahead, but don't stress out about doing too many things at once.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You don't need to exercise to lose weight, your calorie goal that is given already contains your deficit for the day. Stick to the calorie goal as consistently as you can and you will lose weight.

If you feel like adding exercise once you have the eating habits down, go ahead, but don't stress out about doing too many things at once.

QFT