Progress *so far*

Options
2»

Replies

• hisbeautifulangel
    hisbeautifulangel Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats on such an amazing result so far. Thank you for posting - you are an inspiration to me. So motivating to see that it can be done, you just have to stick with it :0)

Thank you :) there are days where I get down and wish I was done already but I keep pushing myself to keep going. I'm determined to reach my goal weight lol
  • hisbeautifulangel
    Options
    That's a big difference.

Thank you :) I'm glad I found those pictures. I didn't realize there was a difference. There are times I still feel I look like the same 200+ lb person so it's nice to see photos and realize I have made progress :)
  • slbobe
    slbobe Posts: 28
    Options
    I starter looking at the pictures and then I saw the last one when suddenly my jaw dropped when I saw the one for today. Amazing!! Super hard work is paying off good, keep it up!! I have one thing to comment regarding my weight loss if I may...I find it to go so slow, its driving me crazy!!! I am a single parent that works full time and studies, so all I can fit in my tight agenda is a 45 minute Tae Bo workout each night, and I've been loosing about 1 pound a week. I am adjusted at a 1200 cal a day which I do sometimes go over,but overall I still struggle to not over eat during the day and I am a bit frustrated with the progress since I joined MFP (4 pounds in 3 weeks). I don't know what I'm doing wrong though!
  • hisbeautifulangel
    Options
    I starter looking at the pictures and then I saw the last one when suddenly my jaw dropped when I saw the one for today. Amazing!! Super hard work is paying off good, keep it up!! I have one thing to comment regarding my weight loss if I may...I find it to go so slow, its driving me crazy!!! I am a single parent that works full time and studies, so all I can fit in my tight agenda is a 45 minute Tae Bo workout each night, and I've been loosing about 1 pound a week. I am adjusted at a 1200 cal a day which I do sometimes go over,but overall I still struggle to not over eat during the day and I am a bit frustrated with the progress since I joined MFP (4 pounds in 3 weeks). I don't know what I'm doing wrong though!

Do you drink enough water? A few times I hit some slumps and increasing my water helped. Too much sodium will also cause water retention so watch the sodium. Also do you snack at night? If I snack in bed it hinders my progress so when I get done with dinner I don't eat anything else for the rest of the night
  • Kris1279
    Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work. :) It takes time, I'm down 8 pounds in 45 days and have about 40 more I want to shed. You look great!
  • hisbeautifulangel
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work. :) It takes time, I'm down 8 pounds in 45 days and have about 40 more I want to shed. You look great!

Thank you :) and great job on your loss too! It's always great when you see the scale move lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!