How often do you have energy drinks?

Options
How often do you have energy drinks and what brand/type do you like to have?

Replies

• FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Personally, I never touch the stuff.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    never.
  • Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    Never. I get enough energy from my diet, lifestyle and adequate rest.....
  • Abnersama
    Abnersama Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I can't say I really drink any energy drinks anymore, but I have fond memories of Monster Energy drinks. The green kind were fantastic. Had such a good taste to it. I tried it recently and I don't feel the same, but, i'd kill for that taste without the "energy drink" part, haha.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I used to have 2-3 day.

No I am only trying to drink water/coffee/milk.
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Once a week, usually a Sunday morning... for no particular reason (its not like I have a roaring social life LOL)
    Red Bull Sugar Free. Mid sized can.

In the interest of truth and honesty I drink about 1.25 ltrs of diet coke a day. Not the caffeine free kind.
  • fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Only when I'm in need of a big boost, so once a month or so. I drink Red Bull because they're the ones that come in the smallest size, so I can chug it and get back to what I was doing.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I have a Redbull a couple times a week. I like the buzz it gives me. Don't judge.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    if espresso counts - 2x per day.

other than that - nope. I'm not going to screw around with those things. Unregulated.
  • WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Never
  • rejectuf
    rejectuf Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Coffee once every week or two. Not a big fan of caffeine.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    in all fairness, I'll drink coffee all day. Just not any of the others. Tried a redbull once and just thought it tasted like flat cough syrup. No dice.
  • lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Never tried one, I do like to drink coconut water, kombucha, carrot juice, or emergenC vitamin powder if I need a little boost.
  • thesevolatiletimes
    Options
    I only drink coffee, yerba mate, and b12 (i prefer the liquid form). I try to monitor my intake of those things though, to make sure that my caffeine intake doesn't get out of hand. A good way of really ODing on caffeine is to down one of those energy drinks. ;P There are energy drinks like Scheckter's lite, if you insist on using such. Scheckter's lite isn't as harmful as Monster/Red Bull, but (like mentioned above), energy drinks are not really regulated, so you can't be sure what you're putting in your body.

If you're that desperate for energy, try to avoid energy drinks. Have a cup of strong black coffee, pop a bit of B12, and you'll be good to go in no time (that is, assuming your diet is healthy). :)
  • 2Dozen
    2Dozen Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Does pre-game (pre-workout) count? If not, then never.
  • chelso0o
    chelso0o Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    never. Not even coffee
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Most of the time I have them twice a week, as I'm up from 2am on those days for work and rarely get enough sleep. 1 energy drink and 1 or 2 coffees (depending on if I'm at the gym or not) see me through. If it wasn't for the work hours then I don't think I'd ever have them as I don't really like them (or caffeine in general) that much. The brand "V" is quite nice though out of all of them, much nicer than Red Bull.

The rest of the week I don't have any caffeine.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Never...............
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Not even coffee

WHAT?!?!??!?!
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Never and I stopped drinking coffee. I only drink water or tea. I want to keep my calories for food.
    Stef.