Restarting for my third...AND LAST time!

Options
I've been trying to get started and motivated to do this for a long time, and since I had no family support (all eating badly) and not the right tools, it never stuck. Well now my whole family is eating well and trying to get in shape before my October wedding. It's so much easier now that everyone is following in suit.

I also picked up a Fitbit Zip today to sync with MyFitnessPal. I'm so excited and motivated now and I'm FINALLY really getting started!

Replies

• kaph2005
    Options
    Hi Beth! I am on week 4 of MFP. I have also lost weight before and I am ready for this to be the last time too! I sent you a friend request!
  • brookietoo26
    brookietoo26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    girl I am RIGHT there with you - I joined originally back in 2011, and have stopped and started so many times....an old friend showed up at our house today - had hubby take our picture, then I got a good look at it and I was like I don't REALLY look like that DO I?!??!!!

ugh. No more. Time for these extra 40 lbs to go.

I'll send you a friend request. Congrats on the upcoming wedding! that's so exciting!!!!
  • bethyylovee
    bethyylovee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    --
  • bethyylovee
    bethyylovee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    girl I am RIGHT there with you - I joined originally back in 2011, and have stopped and started so many times....an old friend showed up at our house today - had hubby take our picture, then I got a good look at it and I was like I don't REALLY look like that DO I?!??!!!

ugh. No more. Time for these extra 40 lbs to go.

I'll send you a friend request. Congrats on the upcoming wedding! that's so exciting!!!!
    Hi Beth! I am on week 4 of MFP. I have also lost weight before and I am ready for this to be the last time too! I sent you a friend request!

Thank you ladies!
  • kaph2005
    Options
    We got this!
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! Good luck, you got this!