brazil butt lift

Options
thinking about starting a routine to try and deflab my butt, has anyone tried the brazil butt lift, and if so, did you see impressive results?

Replies

• DaughterofBeauty
    Options
    I have the program, and (like any workout program) if you put in the work; the results are pretty awesome. It includes several workouts, Bum bum, (pronounced "boom boom"), cardio axe ("cardio ash-ay"), some scultping and a High and Tight video.. all are incredible. The bum bum, and high and tight workout especially will have your rear-end muscles aching for days... (I found butt muscles I didn't know I had!!) But the result: a beautiful booty! Good luck!
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    Haven't tried it, but I've seen the amazing things lunges, squats, and dead lifts can do for a booty, so I'd say if you invest the time, you're going to see some impressive results =)
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    Doing it now - it's been a week and my hubby can see improvements.

Although I'm doing the combination plan.
  • rosef17
    Options
    I just recently got it - I have vacation the next 2 days, going to check it out and get started with it
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I finished the program and my results are :bigsmile: Huge difference in my rear end!!!! And my thighs are much slimmer. I have moved on to turbo fire but make sure to do high n tight and bum bum at least once a week. Painful but so effective! I highly recommend it