Wannabe Zumba instructor

Hey I am trying to get fit enough to become a Zumba instructor. I LOVE Zumba and the funness it can bring. lol. I would love some support so I need some more upbeat people in my life!!!! I am 25 and a banker so I sit on my butt 24/7 but am trying to be more active. I am also training for a 5k. Should be fun!!!

Replies

• curlyqt85
    curlyqt85 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi there, my name is Lee! I am trying to get a few more myfitnesspal buddies who a) actually use it lol b) have similar interests! I work in Compliance by day and by night and weekends I am a Zumba Instructor and let me tell you it was the best move ever in terms of staying active and engaged at the gym! If you need any advice or insight on becoming an instructor or any tips let me know. I have been an avid Zumba student since 2008 and I received my license in November - started teaching in January,
  • Raseac11
    Raseac11 Posts: 41
    Hello! I am twice your age and just started Zumba about a month ago. If I encourage you, will you hold a remedial class for people like me? Ha. Ha. I totally stink at Zumba, but it is fun, and I figure if I am moving and sweating, it's all good. I hope one day to actually catch on to the moves, but I'm seriously wondering if I will ever "get it"!!
    Rase