Chalean Extreme next?

Options
Hi everyone!
Next week will be my last week of Focus t25 Gamma Hybrid and I'm trying to decide which programm I should do next. Can anyone give me an honest review of Chalean Extreme as far as nutrition, intensity and results go?

Thanks!!!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finishing up T25!

I HIGHLY recommend CLX! I've done it twice and the first time it helped me break through a plateau and finally get to 100 lbs lost! As long as you have a variety of hand weights on hand and you challenge yourself with heavy weights you'll definitely see some awesome results! The nutrition guide is very helpful and focuses on how to change your nutrition with each phase and again, as long as you do as you're told (go hard when you have to go hard and go heavy when you have to go heavy) you'll be sweating up a storm even when you're just lifting!

Feel free to friend me! :)
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting Gamma in a few days (I've been combing T25 with Body Revolution) and I'm also gearing up for ChaLEAN next. I didn't' make it to the lean phase the last time I did it (my T25 came and I got too excited), but from what I did do, it's a great program. I didn't follow the meals (I never do), but I definitely ate more. My HRM definitely helped me there as I was going down in lbs in the body and up in the weights. As far as intensity, I'm not gasping for breath like I am with T25, but I am sweating just as much if not more. Personally, I didn't care for the additional workouts to the Burn, Push, and Lean ones, so I've decided to do a Turbo Fire, Brazil Butt Lift, and ChaLEAN hybrid since I prefer the other cardios. They'll get you sweating, but they weren't very fun in my opinion. I usually went to a Zuzka Light workout rather than do the cardios, and I did Tara Stiles yoga instead of Recharge. But at least give the ones in the program a try. You might love them! All in all, great program.
  • daniellegwilliam
    daniellegwilliam Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just finished!! I loved it, and intensity depends in the amount of weight or resistance you use! I definitely have arm muscles now and flab is getting smaller!
    I also love her variety. I say do it! I only lost a few lbs snd inches. But being at the last 10lbs to lose i know its my nutrition has to be bang on.
    Overall I'm still happy!
    This was with insanity then chalean

Progress pic is my profile picture
    <