PHD Woman...any good?!

Options
2»

Replies

• neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I knew that you knew what I meant.
    I'd have hoped that you'd know that I knew that you knew what I meant, but that's not what I was talking about.
    I think you know what I was talking about.

I'm surprised that you're happy with the mean plan, but I guess with the help of MFP at the same time it could work. I think it's because back when I was struggling, I'd try to follow a meal plan verbatim, and my portion size was probably my biggest problem.

Anyhow, OP as you've indicated it's for ideas then that's fine, but I still can't be seen as encouraging people to rely on supplements as much as they do in that plan.
    Do what you need to for now, but I think you'll be happier if you find a way to plan and prep meals a little better in the future, I know your wallet will be.
    lol. I'm talking in general terms. I've seen some pretty bad plans, this one not so much and if helps her, then fine why not. Personally not my thing, I don't use protein or meal supps, but there's a million stories in the big city, right.
  • SarahMZxx
    SarahMZxx Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for your input....i think a shake for breakfast isn't a bad thing but think i will lay of replacing 2 meals a day with them. Apart from today as i've planned my day out to include one for breakfast and one for dinner :) xxx