need a new HRM!!!

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
So I had a Polar F4 for awhile and I did like it but my lovely dog decided to chew my chest strap so I haven't had one for awhile not to mention the thingy (I say thingy when i can't think of what it's called) on the watch that connects it doesn't connect anymore. So instead of just buying a new chest strap transmitter I'm just going to buy a new HRM but need help in deciding which one.
I don't want to spend too much I would prefer less than 100.00. I want it to track my heart rate but also calculate my calories burned. I am open to suggestions.

Replies

• 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Can't go wrong with the Polar's with the chest strap. Just put it up high where the pooch can't get it! I have the F6 and love it - goes in the water with me everyday. Lots of people see to like the F7 and the new FT7 - which I think is right around $100. Good luck!
  • mrsyac2
    I was looking at the FT4 I wonder what the difference between the FT4 and the FT7 is
  • mrsyac2
    Decided to get the FT4 paid extra shipping so I can get it Tuesday. So excited to have a HRM again.
This discussion has been closed.