Lost Inches but no pounds

juicyre
juicyre Posts: 13 Member
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi everyone.

I started mfp on wed and so far i havent lost any weight, though i didnt expect to as yet. But what i did notice is that i lost inches. in my tummy area alone i lost a inch and a half and on my upper leg, hips and thighs i lost half a inch. Is this normal. Ive been working out 2 times a day. Not alot, just 8 min of aerobics twice daily until my body can get used to it. Im also on my "time of the month" and would of thought to have not lost any inches due to bloating and so on. but indeed i still have. Now the thing is. Along with working out, i also drink ACV and do 2 table spoons of coconut oild daily, which is said to help shead inches in the gut. Could this be why i have lost inches and not the exercise and healthy eating?

Replies

• In most cases for people we see the inches before pounds, now for me this first week I saw the pounds but now I will see inches more than pounds but as long as something is happening, I'm happy.
    I also noticed that I can fit into my shorts easier now which is great just from a week of a difference!
    good luck! Hope you see the pounds soon.
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    I did the very same thing the first week or two. My clothes are fitting much more loosely even though I've only lost 11 lbs. As long as you are eating healthy and exercising the weight will follow.
This discussion has been closed.