Lucky Charms pancakes

Options

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Bump. I'm in! Perfect recovery after a 20 mile run!
  • Empty_Calories
    Empty_Calories Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Can someone post a Paleo equivalent to this?

I think they're made from Brachiosaurus patties after they've had a lot of berries.
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    These are sooooo on for St Paddy's day! ; )
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Oooo, yum... candy for breakfast (with added chemicals, too). Just what I want for breakfast... NOT!!!! :noway: Disgusting, I never even liked stuff like this as a kid. However, I did have freshly baked pizza for breakfast this morning - chicken with orange peppers and mushrooms.

You sound fun!
  • MissClara90
    Options
    Those are looking amazing !
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Oooo, yum... candy for breakfast (with added chemicals, too). Just what I want for breakfast... NOT!!!! :noway: Disgusting, I never even liked stuff like this as a kid. However, I did have freshly baked pizza for breakfast this morning - chicken with orange peppers and mushrooms.

If you ate candy for breakfast, it would probably improve your disposition. Your tone is judgy and rude and is unappreciated. What offends you the most? Food coloring? Marshmallows? or the fact that it says Lucky Charms?

PS-- Worked out the calories. Made with skim milk, 12 pancakes works out to 90 cals each w/o whipped cream.
  • cpiton
    cpiton Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm so making these. :love:
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I love pancakes and so does the little one. I typically throw some sort of fruit in them and we smash them.

I have cinnamon toast crunch and the reece's peanut butter cereal at the house right now. Not sure if those would work so I'll be going to the store this weekend.

*Rant*
    I never understood why someone would come into a thread, read it, then be like "ya know what I'm going to do....I'm going to spend the next 2 minutes or so writing something telling all these people that they're stupid and I'm better than them"...

So to those..**** off...

I didn't get my cereal pancakes this morning and I'm tired of all the judgmental little ****s on here.
    */Rant*
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I love pancakes and so does the little one. I typically throw some sort of fruit in them and we smash them.

I have cinnamon toast crunch and the reece's peanut butter cereal at the house right now. Not sure if those would work so I'll be going to the store this weekend.

*Rant*
    I never understood why someone would come into a thread, read it, then be like "ya know what I'm going to do....I'm going to spend the next 2 minutes or so writing something telling all these people that they're stupid and I'm better than them"...

So to those..**** off...

I didn't get my cereal pancakes this morning and I'm tired of all the judgmental little ****s on here.
    */Rant*

Well, there's always brinner. Maybe that'll make your day better :flowerforyou:
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options

You sound fun!

I am actually, what part about pizza for breakfast ISN'T fun??:wink:
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Well, there's always brinner. Maybe that'll make your day better :flowerforyou:

BTW I had to look up with brinner was I was thinking it had a strong I was like wtf

lol, thanks.

Didn't mean to de-rail the thread just grrr.
    I mean the title is Lucky Charms pancakes...if you didn't have an idea what it was before you clicked here...well there's no saving everyone :\
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Started to save, then thought about sitting picking the marshmallows out of the cereal and changed my mind. <-- Too lazy.

I saw marshmallows at the store that look just like 'em! They were at Walmart...not sure what brand.
  • IsleOfThanet
    Options
    Wow ... bright green, full of sugar and a days worth of calories in the serving shown.
  • melusinagr
    melusinagr Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    These look like fun! Too bad I can't get Lucky Charms in Germany. :(
  • Linda6580
    Linda6580 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I'm In, will be making these for kids for sure. I may even steal a couple of bites too!
  • futurejedi
    Options
    Those look delicious, gonna make those on saint patty's day and celebrate the irish with a guiness
  • WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Annnnnnd now I know what I'm making for my hubby's birthday breakfast on 3/17 :)

ETA: and bacon, obvi
  • tegalicious
    Options
    These will be perfect for Breakfast Sunday on March 16th!! Thank you! And yes. Breakfast is capitalized for a reason. Breakfast Sunday is a thing in my house :)
  • TXRanchGirl
    Options
    Holy all things sweet!

LC's were one of my favorites growing up..dont hate on Lucky yall..;)

LC's are still loved in my house by hubby and kiddo..along with cinnamon toast crunch. I may get froggy and make these bad boys March 17th!
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    <<This (now junior high) boy is gonna LOVE these on St. Patty's Day! Thanks OP!!!